Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brady's Campout to Goblin Valley April 2013

 Before school was over last spring, Brady went on a camping trip to Goblin Valley in Utah.
 I've never been there and am always thrilled when my children are able to explore the world and see new things. 
 Lucky for me they took a ton of pictures on the trip and there were lots of pictures with Brady in them.
 It's amazing to see these unusual rock formations.
 It is such a baron red desert in Utah. It makes you wonder how these rocks formed this way. How did the weather wear down the rock to look like this? This earth holds such mysteries.

 Brady's so much fun and willing to fit into all sorts of tight spots.
 And climb high.
 And just be so darn cute.

 H...e....l....l.....o world!
 One day I need to go visit Goblin Valley too!
 Peek a boo!
 Do you see any goblins in there?
 Fascinating landscape.

 I love this valley - here's a big hug!


 Such a beautiful world! I'm glad he was able to enjoy one fun trip before he left BYU. Great memories! AND yea from Mom - PICTURES!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Looks like a fun place.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin