Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Preparing for Conference

From Deseret Book.
 
I love this!!
 
It's exciting that two new temples announced this morning in Cedar City, Utah and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
 
I also loved hearing about the Boise Temple Extravaganza and dedication!
 
I love General Conference and this morning was no exception. Every talk touched my heart and spirit. I love our leaders!
 
I also enjoyed watching the world report after the first session. I love this church and the members - they are amazing people and I love being counted among them.
 
I KNOW this church is the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today. I am thankful for the Priesthood keys and ordinances available to all through this wonderful power given from Heavenly Father.
 
I am thankful for the knowledge that I am indeed a daughter of my Heavenly Father.
 
I am anxiously awaiting to hear the rest of the conference this weekend and to have a witness once again that the things that are taught are true. I love this church!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

loved, loved, loved conference!

I just wanted to thank you for your guidance on how to change my blog. I will give it a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes. I see that my profile is no longer on the blog now, either, so I'll have to figure out where that disappeared to.

thanks again! Michelle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin