Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top o' the Morning to ya!
Hope you have a wonderful green, green day and that you experience luck and joy!
But most importantly --- don't get pinched!
Brady - my brilliant son posted this song on facebook for a Happy St. Patrick's Day, so I thought I would share it too. Perfect for a green/emerald day! 
Hello, my Leprechaun Name is: Sprinkles McSmelly
What is yours?

2 comments:

Zoey said...

Whispers McWhiskey

CB said...

I saw those on FB - I thought Brady was pretty brilliant for posting that song. As for the chart I strongly dislike my name - Ha Ha so I am using my middle name and my maiden name which gives me Greeny O'Rainbow. Much better than Warty McTavern - Sheesh! :-D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin