Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Brady's Y Circuit Board

I snagged this off of Brady's facebook account and need to add it to my blog book.
Brady: I assembled this awesome gizmo in IT class today. It's a Y (because BYU is the Y) and it plays 4 songs and has a blinky light.
 
Jason: That's awesome! What songs? Did you have to solder it together? Soldering and making stuff is fun!
 
Brady: Yeah, that's all I had to do was solder. It took me a long while to get the hang of it. Thank goodness I didn't burn myself or set anything on fire. It plays the Cougar Fight Song (chant at football games), Happy Birthday, Come Come Ye Saints, and the Star Spangled Banner. Not very impressive songs, but still fun. 
 
Jason: Yeah, I bet it was fun, I had a class in high school, and we did fun stuff like that...

1 comment:

alansaki said...



Really good one. This blog is very beneficial for all. You really did a nice work. I am thankful to you for sharing your effort.
circuit board manufacturer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin