Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Primary 5 Lesson 4

Primary 5 Manual
Lesson 4
Joseph Smith Prepares to Receive the Gold Plates

Journal Page:
I also found this really cute obedience wheel from The Friend March 1997 here. It teaches them a commandment and the scripture reference for that commandment.
A Maze obeying His commandments from the Friend, September 2001 here:
This is the answers you cut out and paste above.





1 comment:

Jenny said...

I read your son's journal entry about his last day at pioneer trek. I was touched by his feelings about walking barefoot. I am planning a stake pioneer trek, and wonder if you are able to help me find the full story of the pioneer woman who went without shoes. I would like to give our youth a similar experience to the one your son had. Thanks! You can email me at: jennygarrard at hotmail dot com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin