Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Primary Class Christmas Party 2012

It's time for my Primary Class Christmas Party! The last party of the year for this CTR 7 class.
 
I order pizza, have pop and snacks.
 
I also have crafts for the kids to do. The girls did the crafts but the boys wanted to play. It's a party so I let them do what they wanted to do.
 
They colored a snowman puppet - Kendell is showing her snowman puppet below.
Jaylynn, Hailey, Kendell and Lyndsey 
 
They made sparkle snowflake ornaments - the boys made these too:
The girls made foam stick puppets - cute aren't they?
 
Dylan in the ball, Seth and Baron
 
 Of course the growing ball is always a huge success - the children always love to play with it.
Hyrum and Dylan in the ball
 
 The boys were boys and quite rowdy - but I was OK with that as long as they didn't break my house.
 
They wanted to watch a movie and asked if they could watch Gremlins - I told them absolutely not - they had to watch a Disney type show - which they finally agreed to. Silly boys!
Seth and Hyrum in the background
 
 The 1 1/2 goes by quickly and soon parents were at the door. We had to hurry and open presents before they left.
Baron, Brox and Seth
 
 I first make them all sit down then I call them one by one  to pick a present and a candy sack.
Hyrum, Dylan, Shelby in the back in pink and JayLynn on the couch
 
 They have to wait until all the boys and girls have a present ...
JayLynn, Hailey, Kendell and Lyndsey on the couch - Shelby in the chair
 
 Then 1 .... 2 .... 3.... They can open the present.
 What could it be??? (the kids that have older brothers or sisters in my previous classes already knew what I give them for Christmas)
 A journal!
To record all their memories from being baptised and being 8 years old. If they write in the it will be a treasure for the rest of their lives.
 
It was fun to see many of them bring them to church the next day and writing in them.
 
I a way it is very sad for me because this is my last year teaching CTR 7. Next year I am a nursery teacher. I'm going to miss my class parties!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin