Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Doodle Art with the Jolley's

During the weekend visit from Zoey Michelle and her family, we spent time doodling or coloring Halloween Doodle Art Alley pictures. I love Doodle Art Alley and their free coloring pictures and quotes. Sometimes I just want to color and this is where I download and print of fun things to color while I'm watching TV.
 
Did I tell you I was quite weird? Well, I am and I love to color! You should check out their website - it is awesome - here!!!
Kate coloring Doodle Art Alley pictures as she waits for everyone to get ready to attend the Boise Temple Open house.
 It's such fun! I had all of these pictures on my refrigerator and this isn't all that we colored - these are the ones they left for Aunt Sondra.
 Everyone colored a pictures - except for Brandon - who must not be weird like the rest of us - he's just too cool - LOL!
 I vant to suck your blood!
Ooo oooo hh Ooooo Oooo HHhhhh ... scary ghosts - colored by Faith.
I had to throw in a few pictures of the kids - Dawson's school picture. Very handsome young man!
 Monsters -- I'm getting scared!
 Creepy skulls - that my boys would have loved.
 Zoey Michelle's artwork. I started one of these, but didn't finish it when they left.
Faith's school picture.
Faith was really disappointed that Brady doesn't live here anymore because she wants a rematch of playing Life with Brady. She even wrote him a cute note that he still owed her a game. I just love Faith!
 
Creepy Crawly spiders.
And I LOVE Kate's pumpkin art.
 
We had a bunch of fun coloring doodle art through the weekend.
 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin