Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kevin and Kayla's Open House part 1

I took lots and lots of pictures, so I will be doing a couple of posts on Kevin and Kayla's open house.
These pictures are a few "behind the scene" shots.
Kayla putting Kevin's flower on.... well .... trying to put the flower on.
 Kayla was having trouble and called for her mom Debbie to help put it on.
 Originally Kayla's parents were not going to come to the open house, but Debbie decided to fly and share this with her daughter. Debbie is lovely and I really enjoyed getting to know her.
 Here is a "Posing" picture of Kevin, Kayla and Mom Debbie.
 I guess Chris (my sister and Kevin's mom) had to look at fixing his flower too. I guess it was one hard flower to put on - grin.
A nice "posing" shot of Christine, Kevin and Kayla.
In the midst of getting prepared for the Open house, a Foosball game was going on with Kevin's 2 brothers - Shawn and Justin plus little Dawson (Zoey Michelle's son).
I have to laugh because Kayla is messing with Kevin's flower again (in the background).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

these pics are great!!! thanks for the little story with it :)

Unknown said...

these pics are great!!! thanks for the little story with it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin