Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Primary 2 Lesson 33

Primary 2 Manual
Lesson 33
I Can Pay Tithing
Journal Page
I use the handout from Veronica from Sugardoodle below for the Journal page 
I have this handout that I use during all of my tithing lessons. The kids love it because it has real money on it. 
I always bring 10 real dimes and let them count the dimes and figure out how much to pay tithing on the 10 dimes. I give them all a tithing slip. I find it is easier to have the top portion filled out for these younger children - even my 7 year olds. It's a a huge task to help them all put in their address and even look them up for each child - now I just have it filled out ahead of time. Plus, it is easier for the clerk to enter the tithing if it is filled out by me - less questions.


I give each child a dime and let them fill in the money portion of the ticket - and they can put in the date and ward (because it is the same for each child and you can print it on the chalk board). Then we walk down to the bishops office and give it to him or one of his councilors.


I have a tithing slip printed out to a full page size to show them - it's much easier.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin