Sunday, July 8, 2012
6. Write 10 things about today you are grateful for.
1. Being able to attend my church meetings.
2. Being a Primary Teacher for CTR 7 children.
3. Primary Music.
4. Partaking of the sacrament and renewing my baptismal covenants.
5. Being able to babysit James and enjoying such a happy baby in our midst.
6. Being a member of the true church that has been restored on the earth today, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
7. Prayer, the ability to speak to my Heavenly Father.
8. Air conditioner on this hot day.
9. Brady playing beautiful music on the Piano.
10. Brady holding the Priesthood and blessing the sacrament. Brady prays over the sacrament with such feeling. I love listening to him pray to Heavenly Father. Many people have commented on how he says the sacrament prayers reverently and with such feeling.
When Brady became a Priest and started saying the sacrament prayers, the bishopric took time to speak to the Priest about how they pray over the sacrament - from Brady's example. Our Bishop told them to slow down and not rush through the prayers. They had the whole meeting to complete the sacrament and there wasn't any rush, because that is why we attend sacrament meeting - to partake of the sacrament. Since then our sacrament prayers have been more meaningful, where we can focus on the words and renewing our covenant. It's been wonderful - Brady is wonderful!