Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

4. Write 10 deceased people you are grateful for.

1. Joseph Smith for restoring the gospel on the earth today

2. Gordon B. Hinckley (prophet) I sure loved him!

3. Peter, James and John for restoring the Melchizedek Priesthood back on the earth.

4. John the Baptist for restoring the Aaronic Priesthood back on the earth.

5. Mary (the Mother of Jesus) for her strength and virtue

6. Zoay Martha (my great grandmother). Even though I never knew her, I know that she has been with me through my life - I've felt her through my trials. She was widowed on her way to Utah and remained a strong woman through the remainder of her life. I want to be strong like her!

7. My Grandpa (Henry). He died when I was 5 years old, but I loved him so much. I will never forget my grandpa.

8. My dad - Grant. We had a rocky world while I grew up, but, I  should be grateful for having a father and the lessons he taught me. He was a hard man and not very loving. When he remarried when I was a junior in high school, he divorced his kids. I have a lot of anger towards him, but I know I love him too.

9. Uncle Glen Maisey. He was a dentist. When we were young, every summer we would go visit them in North Dakota and he would take care of our teeth. They had a wonderful cabin and it was such a joy to visit them. Aunt Jean is still living.

10. Peter Maughan (Great, Great grandpa) for accepting the gospel and coming to America. For crossing the plains and helping establish the church in the Logan Utah area. For the great heritage that I came from starting with him. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin