2. The knowledge that babies are not born in sin. That men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression. Adam's transgression was taken care of by our Savior Jesus Christ through the Atonement.
3. Temple ordinances that seal families together forever.
5. A prophet to lead us in these latter-days. That the heavens ARE open and that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ speak to the earth. We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.
We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.
6. Scripture Power! I love reading the scriptures daily - there is power in the scriptures that helps us stay on the right path - back to our Heavenly Father. We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
7. We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.