Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome to the 21st Century, Sondra!

I've finally updated my telephone.
Around Brady's graduation my old phone (silver) started to have a ton of static and I couldn't hear what the caller was saying. It was difficult to communicate when someone called me, because I couldn't hear them. 

At Brady's graduation, I arrived before Jason and Sharon and saved a seat for them. When they arrived they called me to find out my location. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. I just kept telling them "I can't hear you, but I am on the front row of section 17".

They found me, but it wasn't easy. It was at that time I wished that I had a phone that could text.

I HATE texting and never really wanted to JOIN in the texting generation.

I knew I needed a new phone and luckily that week I saw an advertisement for the Tracfone above (black) for $19.99. I purchased it, transferred my cell phone number and minutes over to the new phone.

It's still a Tracfone and I am not on a contract. It has a camera, texting capabilities along with internet access. I won't use the internet access on the phone - but I've sent a couple of text messages. I still believe in calling the person I need to speak to - but can text when needed.

It's kind of fun to join the 21st technology. I'm still a Tracfone user because I refuse to have a contract, but now I can text even though I know I won't ever be addicted to texting - it's annoying.

Plus, it was a sweet deal for this nice phone for only $19.99 - an amount that I am willing to spend on a cell phone. That's the frugal girl in me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin