Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Primary Class Party May 2012

On May 19th I held my 2nd Primary party in 2012 for my CTR 7 class. It was a nice day and we partied in my back yard. I barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers, with chips, watermelon, strawberries, raspberries, cookies and cupcakes. It was a fun day!
 Dylan (black shirt), Hyrum (blue shirt), Tyson (green shirt).

The kids painted snakes and made airplanes to fly around the back yard.  
 The girls:
Left side front: Kendell, Lyndsey, and JayLynn
Right side front: Hailey and Shelby
 A blurry picture of Brox who had to run in and run out to go to a soccer game. At least he showed up for a minute.
 The kids also decorated a hat - Shelby is modeling the hat she decorated with stickers.
 I had chalk for the kids to make art on my cement pad.
Lyndsey and JayLynn
 The girls eating a Push Up Popsicle - kind of dark but fun. 
 A lighter picture of the girls: Shelby, JayLynn, Kendell, Hailey and Lyndsey.
 Of course the growing ball is always a hit at the parties. This is Hyrum. 
 All three boys: Tyson, Dylan, and Hyrum.  
 Shelby and Lyndsey in the ball. 
Hailey is blowing bubbles. I gave each of them a bottle of bubbles.

We had a fantastic time. It was Hailey's 8th Birthday! Happy Birthday Hailey.

A few students in my class were missing:
Baron
Josey
Kayden
Keegan
Seth

I brought them a bag full of the crafts and goodies from the party. I tried to have it while the kids were still in school hoping to have a good attendance. 9 out of 14 isn't too bad.

Our next party will be around October then the last one in December. 4 parties per year if they are reverent in class and earn the party with our jar of warm fuzzies.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks like they all had a great time!
I miss my little Primary kiddos.

Alyssa McVey said...

I wish I could have made it! It looks like they had fun!

Garden of Egan said...

What a great party!
It is so inspiring all of the memories that you are making for those kids.
You are a great teacher!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin