Friday, June 8, 2012

Primary 2 Lesson 22

Primary 2 Manual
Lesson 22
Blessed Are the Peacemakers

For this activity, I combined 2 different Friend ideas, From July 2009 and October 1994 - click the link on the dates above: 



You have many gifts from God. Some of you are good at sports. Some are peacemakers. Some can make people laugh and feel better about themselves. Some know just when something needs to be done and do it. Some can sing or dance or do gymnastics. Some are good at math or science or spelling. Some have lots of good ideas for better ways to do things. Some are good with Animals.


Instructions: Mount on a piece of white or colored paper, cut out the strips, then make loops and link them together with glue or staples to form a gifts chain. All gifts are important, and together they form a strong chain.

6 comments:

Chels said...

Great ideas! I am planning on using the Friend article page where you put the happy and sad faces in the circles. I think my CTR4 kids will like it. Thank you!!

Gina Benson said...

That happy/sad face looks really familiar from my childhood. I'm pretty sure it is from an old FHE manual. Thanks for the links to the Friend articles.

The Perez Family said...

Thanks for pulling together such great pages. I found the smiley/frowny face on sugardoodle here: http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1504:smiles&catid=4877:smiles

She states that it's originally from the 1974 FHE manual.

Sondra said...

Thanks a bunch Sister Perez! I've added the link and information. You are awesome! :-D

Dorkymom said...

Sondra,
I printed some of your smiley/frowny faces that you posted from the 1974 friend 2 weeks ago and now 7/15/18 as I try to print them it will not let me. It gives me an error saying something about the SQL server. Is there a way that you could email me the link and try it that way??
Thanks so much, I use a lot of your great ideas for primary you are Awesome!!

Becky

Sondra said...

Becky, I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I only check my blog once in a while. Anyway, the sugardoodle link doesn't work anymore, so I saved a picture to my google drive and you can print it from there. Sorry it's not the original - but this should work. Thanks for visiting my blog! Sondra

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin