Monday, June 11, 2012

Motivational Monday: "True Value of a Moment"

"And I know that the record which I make is true; and I make it with mine own hand; and I make it according to my knowledge."
"Every important event in our lives should be placed in a record, by us individually .... If you have accomplished something worth while during the day, put it down; it may be of use to posterity."
Joseph Fielding Smith

"Your story should be written now while it is fresh and while the true details are available ....

"Write [about] your goings and your comings, your deeper thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies ..."
Spencer W. Kimball

2 comments:

Zoey said...

The goal of our blogs, yes??? Thanks for sharing Sondra!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Amen!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin