Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Seminary Devotional 2012

It is Brady's senior year and our Seminary Devotionals are coming to an end. This may be the last one Brady does. In a way it is kind of sad, but in a way I'm happy for the years we did it and am glad it's over. It's a lot of work ... but I love doing it and the memories we've made during his high school years have been wonderful.

The sugar cookies are made - our traditional "He Lives" egg cookies.
I added something new this year - Jelly Beans.

I've seen a few Jelly Bean poems for Easter. The poems I've seen didn't say what I wanted them to. So, I decided to make up my own.  I didn't make a poem - it doesn't rhyme, so I'll call it
A Jelly Bean Easter Story.


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up *grin*. Seriously you are such an awesome mom!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin