Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Seminary Devotional 2012

It is Brady's senior year and our Seminary Devotionals are coming to an end. This may be the last one Brady does. In a way it is kind of sad, but in a way I'm happy for the years we did it and am glad it's over. It's a lot of work ... but I love doing it and the memories we've made during his high school years have been wonderful.

The sugar cookies are made - our traditional "He Lives" egg cookies.
I added something new this year - Jelly Beans.

I've seen a few Jelly Bean poems for Easter. The poems I've seen didn't say what I wanted them to. So, I decided to make up my own.  I didn't make a poem - it doesn't rhyme, so I'll call it
A Jelly Bean Easter Story.


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up *grin*. Seriously you are such an awesome mom!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin