Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Primary 2 Lesson 4

Primary 2 Manual
Lesson 4
I Chose to Follow Jesus Christ



 Instructions on the box: Cut around the solid black line. Fold on the dotted lines to make a box. Glue the end flaps. Fold the top end flap to close the box, but don’t glue it shut. Draw or glue a picture of yourself inside the blank frame. Read the scripture reference on each side of the box.

Cut out the scripture reference strips, and place them in the box. Each day choose a reference, and mark it in your scriptures. The scriptures will remind you who you are. Share the box during family home evening.


6 comments:

The Meaghers said...

Dear Happy Clean Living- I love your blog! Thank you so much for all if the primary helps! You have helped me through many lessons last year and I was excited to see more ideas this year. Your journal pages are especially appreciated by myself and the parents of our primary. I hope you have received many blessings because of your diligent work! Keep it up! :)

Connie said...

Sondra,
I am a CTR 5 Primary teacher now. This is my 4th week of teaching and I'm so excited that you have so many wonderful ideas for the lessons!
Thanks for putting them all together in your posts. I'll be back each week to "pick your brain"! :)

Celeste B. said...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!! I really appreciate all of your hard work. It's great to have these little print outs. I teach CTR 4 and they always look forward to them (as do I). Thanks so much for your help!!! I also wanted to let you know (and make sure it was OK) that I've linked your blog on our Ward blog (aberdeenfirstward.blogspot.com). I hope you don't mind, I just love your work; thank you soooooo very much!!!!

Tamara W. said...

I substitute a lot in primary and I am not always given much time to prepare a lesson when people call me. Your blog has been a lifesaver for me! I am now the favorite primary substitute, mostly thanks to your posts.

Micaela L. Hess said...

Hi, is there a way to download these? When I click on the "I am a child of God" link, it just takes me to the Church's home website. Thanks for sharing these!

Sondra Murray said...

Micaela, Thanks for letting me know the links to LDS.org were broken. They are always moving things around so it's hard to always keep everything updated. However, it is all updated now.

As a side note, you can always click on the picture you want, right click with your mouse and save the picture, then paste it into a word document and resize and print. Sometimes LDS.org does not have a PDF file on the handout and an easy way to print it. So when that happens, I just click on the picture, copy and paste then print.

I can't provide a PDF file because I don't own what I am posting, it is owned by LDS.org so only provide the link and picture for easy reference.

I hope this helps! Thanks for visiting my blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin