Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Primary 2 Lesson 3

Primary 2 Manual
Lesson 3
I Am A Child Of God

In this lesson, I give each child a glove to take home. Usually the glove is a see through kitchen glove or medical glove - something simple like that and something I have on hand already. They love it! With the see through glove you use in the kitchen, I say that our spirits look just like our bodies.




2 comments:

Angela Zundel said...

Thank you! I love all your ideas!

Laura Carpenter said...

Thank you again, Sondra! I always look forward to your ideas even though I don't always say "thank you" for each and every one! Your Primary children are so fortunate to have someone like you as a teacher!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin