Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Primary Music: The Nativity Song

LDS Primary Children's Song Book
The Nativity Song
Page 52
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PRIMARY CHRISTMAS SONG
I LOVE IT!!!!!

I made the following Christmas song books several years ago and still love them. Each song book is made on a poster board, cut in half and re-hinged with a ring. Easy for the children to read with my BIG print and easy to turn each page on a big easel.


I love Primary Christmas music - it's my favorite time of the year. When I've been a chorister, I always start singing Christmas songs in November - because there is NOT enough weeks in December to enjoy all of these beautiful songs.


It is hard to take a picture of these bigger song books. I hope they are NOT to blurry and you get an idea of what I did. When I am a Primary Chorister, I am always on the lookout for beautiful pictures. I am a very visual person and love beautiful pictures.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin