Openings

I currently have bi-weekly opening for residential house cleaning in my business called - Sparkling Clean. I've been in business for over 10 years and have great references. I am dependable and honest. You can see some of the ways I clean your home on my "cleaning tips" tab. You can contact me at eight, eight, four, one, seven, seven, five or send me an email at ladysondradee@yahoo.com. Boise, Eagle and Meridian IDAHO area only.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2012 Primary Theme Pages

I've been working on the 2012 journal binders for my CTR 7 class. I'm trying to get a head start so that I'm not working on them during the Christmas holiday.

 I decided to make my own pages this year. I know there are a lot of cute ones with scrapbook accents like I used last year, but last year was very expensive to print them out for each child's binder in my class.  With the thought of being  more budget conscience, I decided to simplify the pages.

You probably have figured out by now in my weekly lesson journal pages, that I like real pictures - not cartoon pictures. I really like what they ended up looking like and I know my children will LOVE their journal binders.

I'm using the front page of the 2012 Sharing Time outline for the front of the binders. This works out really great for my CTR 7 children who will be baptized this year.
 January
 February
 March
 May
 June
 July
 August
 September
 October
 November
 December
 Back of the binder - pictures from Behold My Little Ones, Nursery Manual. The wording is from the Primary manual - the purpose of Primary.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Sondra - Guess what class they asked me to teach in 2012? Yep..this one.
I am so excited to use your binder idea - I think it is super AWESOME!!
I hope I can do as good a job as you do. I love teaching this age and it has been awhile since I have.
They also asked me to do the Baptism preview the 2nd week of January for the kids and parents. Have you done this?
Any helpful thoughts there?

Thanks again

themomster said...

Do you know the title of the painting for April? I love it - but can't find it anywhere. Victoria Taylor jvtaylor@hughes.net

Ann said...

I too would like to know the name of the painting for April. Thank you.

Sondra said...

Sorry, I don't know the name of the photo or who painted it. I have been collecting pictures for years from the Church magazines and this is one that I've loved and used often in my music visual aids. I cut it out of a magazine and only have the picture, not the page that it came from. I only know that it came from a church magazine. I can email you a scan of the photo if you'd like. Send me your email address to: ladysondradee@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin