Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November Devotional and Visiting Teaching

This month for Visiting Teaching we did the Forget Me Not flower  -  "You are Not Forgotten" talk by President Uchtdorf.

 I also gave them an M&M filled turkey for each person in their household.

I also made 24 M&M turkey's for Brady's Seminary Devotional on November 17th. I traditionally make these each year for his Seminary Devotional. However this is my LAST year for his Senior year - sniff sniff...

I thought I would include a couple of Thanksgiving decorations too! 
Happy Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

Zoey said...

What are you going to do without having to make stuff for devotionals? You need to be in young woman's or something ... ;)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Beautiful idea.
I love your decorating.

Hope your day is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin