Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November Devotional and Visiting Teaching

This month for Visiting Teaching we did the Forget Me Not flower  -  "You are Not Forgotten" talk by President Uchtdorf.

 I also gave them an M&M filled turkey for each person in their household.

I also made 24 M&M turkey's for Brady's Seminary Devotional on November 17th. I traditionally make these each year for his Seminary Devotional. However this is my LAST year for his Senior year - sniff sniff...

I thought I would include a couple of Thanksgiving decorations too! 
Happy Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

Zoey said...

What are you going to do without having to make stuff for devotionals? You need to be in young woman's or something ... ;)

Garden of Egan said...

Beautiful idea.
I love your decorating.

Hope your day is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin