Openings

I currently have bi-weekly opening for residential house cleaning in my business called - Sparkling Clean. I've been in business for over 10 years and have great references. I am dependable and honest. You can see some of the ways I clean your home on my "cleaning tips" tab. You can contact me at eight, eight, four, one, seven, seven, five or send me an email at ladysondradee@yahoo.com. Boise, Eagle and Meridian IDAHO area only.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Primary 3 lesson 38

Primary 3 Manual
Lesson 38
I Can Be Pure and Righteous

Journal Page:
This is the answers you cut out and paste above.
I loved these following handout from the September 2009 Friend. They are great reminders on how to be Pure and Righteous.


6 comments:

Zoey said...

I'm curious to know how long it takes you to find all of these great ideas that go with your lesson!!! You are amazing!

Angie said...

I can't thank you enough for going to all this work. Your efforts are such a HUGE help! Thank you!!!

salty c-snake said...

Thank you thank you!! I just found this link and I will be checking back weekly. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

The Staley Family said...

Yes, Thank you! This is my one stop when I am preparing my lesson- you do a great job!

Celeste B. said...

Thanks so much for the help!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanell said...

I check your blog weekly, but have never stopped to say thank you! Thank you for al the work you share with us. It is a wonderful resource for my lessons.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin