Openings

I currently have bi-weekly opening for residential house cleaning in my business called - Sparkling Clean. I've been in business for over 10 years and have great references. I am dependable and honest. You can see some of the ways I clean your home on my "cleaning tips" tab. You can contact me at eight, eight, four, one, seven, seven, five or send me an email at ladysondradee@yahoo.com. Boise, Eagle and Meridian IDAHO area only.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Primary 3 Lesson 27

Primary 3 
Lesson 27
The Age of Accountability

Journal Page

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, I just found your blog through the referral of a friend and I am printing up one of your scans for FHE tomorrow night. I'll be coming back for sure- thanks!

Tatyana said...

Thank so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin