Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Way Back Wednesday: Baby Jason 1984

My dear sweet Jason baby.
Children always love to play with water. 
Do you want a drink?
Looking at this picture, I look young. Sondra 22 and Jason a baby. 
 These "I'm in Jail" pictures make me laugh! Let me out!
 Do you want to play some football?
Playing on a bridge in a park.
 Taking a horsy ride. 
 My sweet Jason!
One of my favorite photos of my dad with the grandchildren.
Dad is holding Laura, Robyn is next to Grandpa, Zoey Michelle is holding Jason and Tracy is in front.
They are all dressed up for Aunt Christine's wedding. 

3 comments:

Zoey said...

I don't know that I've ever seen the last picture. That is a pretty good one of all of us. I remember the wedding though. It was fun!

CB said...

Aww so cute!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love those cheeks!
He was a cute kiddo. Ya, I have jail pictures too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin