Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Visiting Teaching Idea

This is what we are giving the sisters we visit teach this month. I found these great ideas here:

"WATER"
  you doing to
become more
temporally self-reliant?

The handouts include a recipe for Super Summer Sloppy Joes
The lesson for June 2011 is on Developing Self-Reliance (which is a topic near and dear to my heart)
and the instructions how to put it together.
I added the water (which is tied to the handout in back with the string) and a crystal light juice packet (I already have on hand).

I also loved the seed packet and had to include it too:

Garden Seeds 
(Blessing Variety)
I added Skittles because that is what I had on hand. 

I love creative people who make up these great hand outs! They sure make me look "all that" when I show up at the door with my partner. Anything to make visiting teaching fun.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin