Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Visiting Teaching Idea

This is what we are giving the sisters we visit teach this month. I found these great ideas here:

"WATER"
  you doing to
become more
temporally self-reliant?

The handouts include a recipe for Super Summer Sloppy Joes
The lesson for June 2011 is on Developing Self-Reliance (which is a topic near and dear to my heart)
and the instructions how to put it together.
I added the water (which is tied to the handout in back with the string) and a crystal light juice packet (I already have on hand).

I also loved the seed packet and had to include it too:

Garden Seeds 
(Blessing Variety)
I added Skittles because that is what I had on hand. 

I love creative people who make up these great hand outs! They sure make me look "all that" when I show up at the door with my partner. Anything to make visiting teaching fun.

1 comment:

Zoey said...

So much fun!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin