Saturday, April 2, 2011

Temple Announced for Meridian IDAHO!

Major Happy Dance!

Today President Monson announced a new temple for Meridian Idaho! 

I am thrilled! 

Ground breaking with President Monson!

Watching the temple being built!

Open house!

Dedication and celebration!

I just can't wait for this blessing!

We are blessed to be close to the Boise temple - a 15 minute drive. But to have one in our own town, I can hardly contain my excitement for the blessing!

I wonder where it will be.

Will it look like the Twin Falls temple? Beautiful picture of Brady after he toured it during the open house.  
I love temples and the spirit it brings to all people who surround it! Yea!! I'm happy!

I loved the first session of General Conference. I love those who spoke. I've been inspired to do better in my life and in my home. I'm thankful for my membership in the Lord's true church upon the earth day.
I am thankful for living Prophet and Apostles who lead and guide us in these days. 
It's wonderful to be a member of the Lord's church on the earth today and to associate with all the wonderful saints who strive to do what is right.

If you would like to know more about our church check out www.mormon.org

Great story about the announcement for a new temple in Meridian from our local news station KTVB. You can read it here: According to Mayor Tammy de Weerd, a location in Meridian has not been announced.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Doing a happy dance for you!!

Rhonda said...

We were so thrilled to hear this. It was all I could do not to call you as soon as it was announced. I loved the first session also. Can not wait for the next. Unfortunately I have to work Sunday so will have to record it and watch after work. Whaaa

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sondra!!!!! I am so happy for you! I have been in the ER all day and didn't hear the announcement.
The whole experience will be unbelievable.

We were involved with the Rexburg temple and it was so great to see it from the groundbreaking to dedication.

Pitterle Postings said...

So happy for you!! Conference is always amazing. We listen to it again and again and love the messages that it brings us.

Zoey said...

Yeah Rhonda! I really wanted to call you, but then I thought that that would be rude ... after all, I wanted to hear everything else that session too. I have loved it so far. BTW, I am going to post next week my top 3 conference talks. I would love to hear your favorites as well. HUGS!!! Can't wait to do a session with you at Meridian!

ailinh said...

Very awesome! I was totally stoked when I heard that, too. We used to live in Rexburg, so not quite close to Meridian, but it still warmed my heart to know that another temple is being built in the land I love!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Wonderful! Wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin