Thursday, April 14, 2011

Primary 3 Lesson 15

Primary 3 Manual
Lesson 15
The Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon

Journal page:


  
Activity:
Write on metal plates. 

I find writing on an aluminum can is a lot of fun, but it can be dangerous with the sharp edges. I prefer to use aluminum foil. This is what I do:

Items needed:
Aluminum foil
Cardboard - I used thin cardboard from a cereal box/cookie box out of my recycle bin.
Skewers - you could also use toothpicks if you don't have skewers on hand.
Cut card board to desired size.  Cover with foil. To secure the aluminum foil on the back of the card board,  I just used scotch tape.

Then the children can write on "metal plates" that are not dangerous. 

5 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you for the tinfoil idea! I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my group of 6 year olds. They will love this!

Jared and Ashley said...

Thank you so much for these awesome ideas!!

apple said...

Thank you so very much for your cute tin foil plates idea. My 5 year old class loved it. You are so kind to share your ideas and I truly appreciate you.

Sandy said...

My 7 year olds loved the tin plates. Thanks for the great idea!

apple said...

Thanks for your great ideas. 😊

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin