Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Primary 3 Lesson 14

Primary 3 
Lesson 14
The Word Of Wisdom

Journal Page


Word of Wisdom Hidden Message from The Friend, June 2005 here: This doesn't have a good print out from LDS.org. You can click on the picture below, save and paste in a Word document or Paint and print. 


For the Word of Wisdom activity - I chose this picture for the Happy Face:
 And this picture for the Sad Face:
 Put them on two different lunch bags:
 Cut out the bad and good food choices and let the children pick one and put in the appropriate bag. I tried to find a variety of items to pick from. 

Good food:



 Bad Items:


I hope this helps you out.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

this is a great lesson--thanks for the resource!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for collecting all those pictures!! It made my lesson prep time so much shorter! You picked pictures that I would have picked!! Thanks!!

Helen Atkin said...

Thanks sooo very much for making my life sooo much easier today! You are ALWAYS spot-on to my way of thinking! Thanks for being you!
Helen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin