Monday, March 7, 2011
Motivational Monday: "Five Rules For A Happy Life"
Happiness is that particular sensation you acquire when you are too busy to be miserable.
No one has ever injured his eyesight by looking on the bright side of things.
Five Rules For A Happy Life
Many formulas have been given by many authors and psychologists for a happy life, but here are the five rules that most have agreed upon. To be truly happy, an adult must be:
1. Capable of standing on his own feet, taking full responsibility for his own actions.
2. Careful to maintain a regard for other persons regardless of their race or religion.
3. Able to start work under his own power and NOT to be driven to do a task.
4. Mindful of the fact that happiness comes only to those who have a purpose in life.
5. Able to take good fortune with a gracious smile and meet misfortune with faith in his ability to overcome it.