Monday, February 14, 2011

Primary 3 Lesson 8

Primary 3 
Lesson 8
The Church of Jesus Christ Has Prophets to Teach Us

Journal Page
 Handout from the manual (currently broken on LDS.org) you can click on the picture below to enlarge, save it and paste it into Word, Paint or anything you are comfortable with. Then print. 
**Don't forget to assign a male member to come in and portray King Benjamin at the beginning of the lesson.  I invited Brother Price to be King Benjamin in our class:
 He brought in a rake to explain how he worked with his own hands. 
His son Benjamin is in my class. He was named after King Benjamin, so of course, I had to ask his father to come in and talk about why he loved King Benjamin. 



 I love this Prophets wheel even though it only goes to President Gordon B Hinckley. It's a great way for them to learn who the other Prophets were all the way back to Joseph Smith. 


 I cut it out and give it to the children put together like this:

5 comments:

Aubree said...

Thanks for this post! I will be using some of the handouts in my lesson tomorrow!

Aubree

Lori said...

Not sure if you'll see this or not...I look at your lesson helps every week (I love them THANK YOU!) I was very shocked to see Jake on your blog post though. That is too funny!! He is my cousin. Small world!! Thanks for all you do!!
Lori Reader

Charlotte said...

Thank you so much for all your work. I look at your page every week and almost always use something from it. It has saved me so much time and made my lessons so much more interesting for the kids.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for these great posts about the primary lesson helps! Loving them and how they make my lessons that much better especially for wiggly children.

Unknown said...

these are fantastic ideas. thanks for compiling them into one place!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin