Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Primary Binder Monthly Themes July - Dec. 2011

I finally completed the monthly themes for my Primary Binder. When I put together the CTR 7 Class binders at the first of the year, I found cute themes pages from Latter-Day Chatter at this post here. In the binder I have class themes January through July. 

I decided to make my own for the remainder months, because I didn't like the theme pages she created, because they were cartoon people and I knew I could find better pictures.

Latter-day Chatter author does a better job, because she has on-line scrap-booking ability. I do mine the old fashion way - by hand and you can tell the difference. BUT, I wanted "real" pictures. Here is my "GO" at the theme pages.

August
September
October
December
A task complete - Yea!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yikes, August looks familiar. ;0)

Cherie said...

Those are really neat Sondra!! Great idea and so much work but I bet the kids LOVE them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin