Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Motivational Monday: "M&Ms" (GIft Idea/Devotional)

As you hold these candies
In your hand,
And turn them,
You will see.
The M becomes a W.
An E and then a 3.
They tell the Christmas story,
It's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable.
A long, long, time ago.
The E is for East,
Where the star shone so bright.
The M if for the Manger,
Where Baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wisemen,
Bearing gifts, they say they came.
W is for Worship, Hallelujah,
Praise His Name.
So as you eat these candies.
Or share them with a  friend.
Remember the meaninig of Christmas
It's a Love Story that never ends.

3 comments:

Zoey said...

Yes, I do love that poem. Very sweet!

Patty Ann said...

What a perfect little gift for the women I visit. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I love this poem--I had heard the story, but not in poem form. I am using this for the primary workers (I am primary pres.) thank you for sharing!! you are an awesome woman :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin