Monday, November 8, 2010

I Won, I Won, I Won!!! Yippeeeeee!

I am EXCITED!
Yup, I won at Adventures in Self Reliance a $75 dollar gift certificate at CSN Stores.
CSN Stores is an on-line store. They have lots of different things to choose from and it took me several days to decide what I wanted to use the gift certificate on. It was tough!

But, I finally decided to get a food processor. I have been dreaming about having one in my kitchen for a long time. I know I will have a great time using it and know it will cut down a lot on prep time while I am cooking.

I also decided to get an apple peeler too! My old one died a while ago and I always loved using one.
I ordered both! With my $75 dollar gift certificate, the purchase and  free shipping totalled a $3.38 out of pocket... Squeal!!... Don't you love it??

The ordering was easy and the shipment was FAST!! They are sitting in my kitchen right now and I can't wait to make something! 
It's exciting to get new things. I keep thinking....should I wrap them and put them under the Christmas tree?? Naaaah! Play with them today. Early Christmas present to me!! Yippee!

If you can't tell, I am little excited :-D

5 comments:

Zoey said...

Yippeeeeee right back at ya! Glad that such a wonderful person could win such a wonderful prize!

Connie said...

Wow! Congratulations on this fantastic win!

Rhonda said...

Very nice!

Ann Marie said...

Yay!!!!!!!! You deserve it!

Michelle said...

what a blessing to win--and then being able to pick what you wanted! I hope you enjoy them :D

thanks for always inspiring me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin