Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School Pictures

Brady's Junior Picture!!
 I paid for photo shop editing to remove any blemishes. Fortunately for Brady his skin was clear! Unfortunately for us, we have shiny skin which reflects light. The first pictures I received from Dorian was the picture below. I paid for editing and didn't get it. I was sad with the shine.
 It actually looks like he has a white head pimple on his chin - but it is just light reflecting off the divit/dimple in his chin. I called Dorian and they were nice enough to edit the photo and re-send it to me for free - since it was their mistake for not editing it in the first place when I paid for it. But, they were really great and had great customer service. I'm glad I called and didn't pay for a re-take.
 Here is the cross country picture. I really don't like that the shorts are a different blue then the top. I've never noticed it like I do in the photo. At least Brady is cute as ever.
Team picture. Brady is in the 2nd row from the front and right in the middle.

4 comments:

Garden of Egan said...

Such a CUTE kid!!!!
Mama should be so proud!

Ann Marie said...

I just paid for school pictures today.. bleh.

Good girl for calling them.. companies are usually pretty good about wanting customers happy and pleased. :)

Love the cross country pictures..

Rhonda said...

They look great. We don't have the option to edit. I wasn't overly impressed with Autumns, waiting to get Tyms back and Hope just had hers done Monday with a huge gap in her front tooth.

Cherie said...

I have had Taylors 7th grade picture on the wall till this year. He has not taken a good picture since then. So this year I had to have one of his friends come and make him smile and laugh so he would finally take a good picture. Yayyyy!
Brady's turned out great!! So glad you called the company on the editing :)
And in the cross country picture at least there were not any shenanigans like last year - ha ha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin