Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Primary Class Halloween Party

Saturday I held a Halloween Party for my Primary class. Only the girls showed up - no boys. This class is delightful and I just love all these wonderful girls. We started out the party by eating pizza.
Annalee, Kaelyn, Daisha and Lucy.
Then we started to do a couple of crafts. First color these monster faces. I picked monster faces because you could color it in your own way instead of a basic vampire, Frankenstein, witch because they would have all been the same.
Lauren and Ali showing their pre-colored monsters.
We played Halloween music - which the girls loved and laughed through.
Lauren was the first to finish her monster. Very cute!
Then Ali - Fangtastic!
The hour planned for the party went by really fast. I had lots of crafts planned but ended up only doing a couple. One of them was finger puppets. I had them stop working on their monsters and quickly finish the finger puppets.  You can click on the picture to enlarge and see them better. This is Ali and Kaelyn.
Here is Annalee's half finished monster. I also had planned to paint pumpkins, but we didn't have time. I let them take the pumpkin home to paint.
Daisha finished hers - Yeah!! It is boooo-tiful.
Lucy didn't get hers finished either... Darn! But a great start.
And Kaelyn's monster. I had a wonderful time partying with the girls. It is a wonderful class.

I received two thank you cards for the party, from Annalee and Kaelyn. Such sweet girls to do this.


I thought this was a cute poem.. My wish for my dear class:


Since this is the time for goblins and bats,
Halloween spirits and ghosts and cats,
Weird happenings and witches brew,
These are the things we wish for you:

May the only ghost that comes to stay,
Be the Holy Ghost to guide your way,
May the only spirits you chance to meet,
Be the spirits of love and warm friendship sweet.

May the only trick you are asked to do,
Be the trick of helping a sister or two.
These are our Halloween wishes for you,
And may God bless you in all you do.
Here is my monster..... I added glitter. I think any trick or treaters coming to our house will see a monster peeking through the door. MaWhahahaha.

1 comment:

Dani Queiroz de Souza said...

Hi, sister! Where did you get these monster faces? I'd love to throw a party for my valiant girls this year! Hugs from Brazil.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin