Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No More Pictures

Well..... I've done it. I've ran out of picture storage on google. 

Now I must purchase more storage space to continue blogging with pictures. At least it's only $5 per year for 20 GB more space. I am completely sad that it is no longer totally free to blog with pictures.

SAD! 

Well....until it is updated, I have to wait to blog with pictures. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tigersue said...

Is that even if you use a sight like photobucket with a link to the picture?

Connie said...

Yours is the 2nd post that has mentioned this today! I wonder when mine will come up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin