Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This year for the Priest and Laurels Halloween party, Brady dressed up as a Pirate. He had a bunch of fun being this bad boy.
Ahoy, me Maties!
 Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.
 Yo ho!
 To err is human , To Arr is Pirate ...
 Surrender your booty!
 Boys love to be pirates. When Brady decided to be a pirate this year, of course I have flashbacks to my Jason.
 Jason loved being a pirate and was one for many years.
Aaay Matie!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

2 very handsome pirates! Happy Halloween!

Zoey said...

So fun! Dawson has also been a pirate and I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of the pirate days either. I do enjoy that though!

CB said...

Brady looks so cute - I love the sneer! Ha Ha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin