Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This year for the Priest and Laurels Halloween party, Brady dressed up as a Pirate. He had a bunch of fun being this bad boy.
Ahoy, me Maties!
 Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.
 Yo ho!
 To err is human , To Arr is Pirate ...
 Surrender your booty!
 Boys love to be pirates. When Brady decided to be a pirate this year, of course I have flashbacks to my Jason.
 Jason loved being a pirate and was one for many years.
Aaay Matie!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

2 very handsome pirates! Happy Halloween!

Zoey said...

So fun! Dawson has also been a pirate and I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of the pirate days either. I do enjoy that though!

Cherie said...

Brady looks so cute - I love the sneer! Ha Ha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin