Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Random Fun Pictures of Brady

I absolutely LOVE when people post pictures of Brady on Facebook and I can swipe them.... Yes, I am soooo bad! But, Brady is such a cutie and I love all of these random pictures of him. Here are a few:
Brady is on the bottom.. This is a fun picture.
A Cross Country picture. I think he looks much older this year then when this was taken. He is growing up too fast!
Brady and Cody... Brady looks kinda mad - don't you think? Look out!
Last year the kids with good grades were able to go to "Wahooz" - a fun zone amusement park. They were able to take the day off school and go play for a day. Here is Brady with his friends. Look at all those girls kissing him... Hmmmmmmm ... I don't think that is legal - he is NOT 16 years old yet... What is he thinking?? It's OK with mom??? Nope... not until you are at least 21 and returned home from your mission - LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin