Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love to See the Boise Temple

On the way out of town, Zoey Michelle and Family stopped by the Boise LDS Temple to see the beauty and take some pictures.
It was a beautiful day, blue sky and fluffy clouds AND lots of beautiful flowers.
Dawson, Faith and Kate by the waterfall.
A family picture.
Kate, Zoey, Brandon, Dawson and Faith.
For time and all eternity - Brandon and Zoey.
Smile pretty Faith, Kate and Dawson.
Kate, Faith and Dawson.. holding hands which symbolizes linking their family forever with temple blessings.
 I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love the Boise Temple! Cute pictures!

Zoey said...

Cute kids! I couldn't believe that Faith is doing the peace sign. She is crazy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin