Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Garden Update

My garden is slowly growing - after such a cool spring.
My tomatoes are growing.. Hopefully it will start turning red.
If you look closely - you'll see lots of tomatoes.
Here are three of the 4 tomato plants growing strong and tall. I've moved them off the cement pad into the flower beds so that they don't dry out so fast.
I have 4 containers of Beans and look - they are growing I'm sure by this weekend I'll have a good picking of them. I think I will make a childhood favorite - beans and bacon. Hmmmmmm.
The celery is growing great. I haven't tasted it yet. But, I think I will start using it in stir fries, soup and relish trays.  It's very exciting that it is growing big.
Here are more beans I planted in the dirt. Along with carrots and green onions. They are flourishing. You can see a lone sunflower growing tall.
My daisies are in full bloom. They make me happy! I love summer gardening. It's my favorite thing to do!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love your veggie beds. They are so amazing.
I wish my tomatoes were that big. What are you going to do with all the tomatoes? Make salsa?

Ann Marie said...

Everything looks great!
I had a bad time with some flowers this year..it's a long story.. but I had to re-plant my front flower bed 2 days ago. I hate wasting more money.. but I want to enjoy the flowers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin