Friday, July 9, 2010

10 Best Towns for Families: 2010: Meridian, Idaho

I love living in Meridian Idaho. I think it has a small town charm and it is a great place to raise my children.
Meridian was selected as one of the top 10 towns for families in Family Circle magazine. I have to agree!

Here is the link for the story:
We have Roaring Springs and Wahooz when we want to play in the sun.
A speedway for lots of car racing. I live close enough to hear the engines racing.. It's not too bad.
On summer weekends they have a free outdoor movie night in Settler's Park.
Even aliens visit our sweet town. Carved in a tree a couple of blocks away.
It is a great place to live. I am grateful daily that I live in a beautiful place and I am safe in this small town.

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

What a bunch of great pictures!!!

I have never been to Meridian. Now I wanna come and see ya! Oh, and the alien!

Student Entrepreneur said...

love our town too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin