Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, July 9, 2010

10 Best Towns for Families: 2010: Meridian, Idaho

I love living in Meridian Idaho. I think it has a small town charm and it is a great place to raise my children.
Meridian was selected as one of the top 10 towns for families in Family Circle magazine. I have to agree!

Here is the link for the story:
We have Roaring Springs and Wahooz when we want to play in the sun.
A speedway for lots of car racing. I live close enough to hear the engines racing.. It's not too bad.
On summer weekends they have a free outdoor movie night in Settler's Park.
Even aliens visit our sweet town. Carved in a tree a couple of blocks away.
It is a great place to live. I am grateful daily that I live in a beautiful place and I am safe in this small town.

2 comments:

Garden of Egan said...

What a bunch of great pictures!!!

I have never been to Meridian. Now I wanna come and see ya! Oh, and the alien!

Midwestern Gone Idahoan said...

love our town too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin