Monday, June 14, 2010
Motivational Monday - "10 Commandments for Husbands"
"Ten Commandments for Husbands"
1. Remember that thy wife is thy partner, not thy property.
2. Do not expect thy wife to be wife and wage earner at the same time.
3. Think not that thy business is none of thy wife's business.
4. Thou shalt hold thy wife's love by the same means that thou won it.
5. Thou shalt make the building of thy home thy first business.
6. Thou shalt cooperate with thy wife in establishing family discipline.
7. Thou shalt enter into thy home with cheerfulness.
8. Thou shalt not let anyone criticize thy wife to thy face and get away with it, neither thy father, nor thy mother, nor thy brethren, nor thy sisters, nor any of thy relatives.
9. Thou shalt not take thy wife for granted.
10. Remember thy home and keep it holy.
-----Roy L. Smith