Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Growing!

I''m excited that we have pea pods! I can't wait to get a taste of fresh peas... It's been too many years.
My orange poppy flowers are growing.
My rose vine is thriving. Several years ago, I cut this way down because it was diseased. After I cut it down, only a wild rose bloomed. I thought the pretty rose was gone for good. This is the first year, this has come back and it is beautiful!
This wet spring / cold spring has made our roses gorgeous. My neighbor across the streets are awesome. She has lots more then I do and WOW!
Our miniature rose bushes are covered in tiny roses!
Peonies are starting to bloom! I love it! Everything smells wonderful. Soon my honeysuckle vine will be in full bloom and oooooh it's gonna smell heavenly each time I walk outside.

2 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Sondra,
Those look great!! I need your green thumb!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh, my goodness! Those are beautiful. You are obviously having much warmer weather on your side of the state!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin