Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wayback Wednesday

I decided to do a way back Wednesday today. Here is a picture of my childhood family.
Back row: my oldest sister; Christine, My Mother, Zoey, and my other older sister; Cindy.
Bottom row: My big brother; Lyle, my little brother; Richard and me; Sondra
How cute were we? Richard and Sondra... The babies of the family. 
 Look no teeth... Sondra and Richard. We always had a flocked Christmas tree while I was growing up. My mom always made us Christmas pajama's.
My cousins lived in North Dakota and my Uncle Glen was a dentist. We summer vacationed in North Dakota and let Uncle Glen take care of our teeth. One time we returned back to Idaho through South Dakota and visited a place called Bedrock Hills - the Flintstones.

Richard, Bam Bam and Sondra

Here we are as teenagers (Richard may not be a teenager yet). On a trip back from North Dakota we stopped in Yellowstone to appreciate the grandness and beauty there. It's always a beautiful place to visit.

As you can tell, we are very close brother and sister. I love you a bunch Richard! Well... I should say that I love my whole family, but there is a certain closeness we had as the babies.  

6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So cute!!!
I love the one without your two front teeth!

Looks like you had an awesome family!

Valerie said...

Fun photos. You were such a cute little girl--who turned into a beautiful woman.

Scrappy Girl said...

You are such a cutie!

Connie said...

Cute pictures and fun memories. Flocked trees and Christmas pajamas! Makes me happy just thinking about it!

Rhonda said...

I love it. A lot of these pictures I have not seen before. I looked at Rich then looked at Hope I can't believe how much she looks like him as she stands here and I can compare her to the picture!

kado! said...

those are great pictures.

That is so awesome that you are so close to your family, what great memories you must have!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin