Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010 Flu Season

Have you heard that the 2010 flu season took a walk on mild side? It all started with a pandemic threat, long lines and shortages for vaccines for the H1N1 flu. But yet, it didn't turn out to be hardly anything - didn't it?
I wonder though...... Did we have a mild flu season because people took precautions?

By.....
Washing their hands more....

By....

Sanitizing their homes and being cleaner?

I know this makes a huge difference in getting sick. Here in our house, we really never get sick. Brady has had perfect attendance at school for years. He never gets sick.

Me?? I never really get sick either. Last year I felt colds coming on a couple of times - but never got anything. I haven't been sick to where I miss work for years and years. Actually, I don't have time to get sick and I am certain a large part of willfulness goes along with me not getting sick.. Because I won't allow it - ha ha!

Every time my boys have started to cough - I always tell them to "quit it!! "  It's not allowed here in our house - LOL! I tell them to wash their hands more!!

I really feel that cleanliness is a huge part of being healthy and I suspect it is why 2010 flu season was mild. People were scared of the H1N1 and took precautions - resulting in a mild season.

I've been really lazy about doing cleaning posts. I've had several requests - and I am letting you know that I'm getting back to business and will be posting some more cleaning posts within the next few weeks.

Stay tuned and wash your hands.. :-D

3 comments:

kado! said...

i bet you are right! I also think "they" tried to scare everyone too...and so many people fed into the hype.

Scrappy Girl said...

I agree with Kado.

I only had one minor cold with an annoying cough. Nothing I had to use medicine for...oops there was that evil stomach flu we had at Christmas...how could I forget that? That time I was begging for phenergan!

Enid said...

Looking forward to your cleaning posts....my bathroom really sparkles since I incorporated some of your techniques ..Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin