Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tammy's in Love

Last week as I was thinking about Sandra Dee, I started to get nostalgic and wondered if I could purchase DVDs of her movies that I absolutely loved as a little girl. I checked Amazon and behold they did have those great oldie, goldie movies with Sandra Dee.

My favorite movies were the "Tammy" movies. I love them!!
I received the DVDs and am ready for a Sandra Dee movie marathon. Yeah!
Do you remember this song?? It is my favorite! A couple of years ago I even found the piano music for Tammy's in Love to play and sing too - LOL! The first Tammy movie was with Debbie Reynolds - but the next two were with Sandra Dee. I always wanted to be Tammy and be in love... aaaahhhhh
Really, Sandra Dee is a great name to be named after. Does it make you want to watch them too?? Do you remember these movies or are you to young?

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I am too young.. but I LOVE-LOVE old movies.. and now I want to see some that she is in!

Too bad you don't live close or we could have a Sandra Dee movie marathon! :)

She is very pretty...like you!

Scrappy Girl said...

I definitely need to get those DVDs...how FUN!

I have seen Tammy and the Doctor and the first Gidget movie. I might hint for these for Mother's Day! LOL!

Garden of Egan said...

I remember those so well. I loved her eyelashes.

Valerie said...

I've never seen any of her movies, but they look like fun.

Small House said...

Isn't she just adorable??? It would make a nice Saturday night watching her movies!!

Have a great day Sandra DEE!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin