Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Primary Class Sings "I Know My Savior Loves Me"

My Primary lesson on Sunday was great. The preparation for this lesson was:
     A small gift for each child, such as a flower, a pretty stone, or a short note of appreciation.
At the beginning of the class I ask the children to close their eyes. Then I put the small gift on each child’s lap and then ask the children to open their eyes. They were excited to receive a stem full of red carnations.

It also happened that we were asked to sing in Relief Society. They asked us to sing this years new song: "I Know My Savior Loves Me". We filed into the Relief Society room, all holding their red carnations. It made a statement that they were all alike and beautiful children of God. They did a great job singing!

Here is the new song. I love it!
Can you guess what song I've been singing in my brain all week. Such a great song to know that My Savior Truly DOES Love ME... Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Zoey said...

I love the new song! It is beautiful!

Midwestern gone Idahoan said...

You are a wonderful teacher!! I wish I had you as a teacher!!!!!!!! You truely inspire me to be a better teacher!!! Thank you!!!

Garden of Egan said...

I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the RS room.
You are truly wonderful.

Connie said...

My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter sings this song and I had never heard it! It's absolutely heart touching! Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Love to hear about your primary class. You're a fabulous teacher.

Scrappy Girl said...

Hello from Vegas! Hope you have a great weekend!

kanishk said...

You truely inspire me to be a better teacher!!! Thank you!!!
home jobs without registration

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin