Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I received a blogger award a couple of weeks ago from Suzanne at Midwestern Gone Idahoan. Thanks a bunch Suzanne, it was very kind of you!

Rules for this Award:

Thank the person who kindly passes this to you, and link your award back to them!

List 7 things about yourself

Pass it on to 7 Beautiful Bloggers (used to be 15 from Suzanne's blog - but I'm going with 7)!

1. I work hard every day. In every thing I do, I try to do it to the best of my abilities.

2. I love to be home when I am not working. It is my place of refuge, my haven, a place of happiness for me. There is no other place I'd rather be then home.

3. I am generally a happy person. I try to be kind to those around me and build them up and make others feel my love. It makes me happy when people around me are happy too.

4. I'm not much of a huggy, touchy, feely person. I should hug more, but it really isn't "me".

5. My favorite church calling is working in Primary with children. My MOST favorite calling is Primary Chorister. I DO NOT like to be in Relief Society (sorry). I'd rather be teaching children!

6. I have to wear eye make-up everyday. I need to draw out my eyes to make me not look like a plain Jane. I'm pretty scary with out make-up...lots of people tell me that all the time. I always need eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. I feel naked without it. I do not wear lip stick.. It's my eyes where I like the focus to be. When I speak to people, I look into their eyes. It's weird to me when people can't look into my eyes when they speak to me.

7. I love being a mother. I wish I would have had a boat load of children. I feel the best part of me are my two wonderful sons, Jason and Brady. They have made my life wonderful, marvelous, and pure happiness! I'm very proud of both of them and love them very much!

I'm passing this on to:

1. Rhonda, from Murrays Madhouse

2. Zoey Michelle, from Jolley Family

3. Robyn, from The Royce Family

4. Kimmie, from Pink Cookies with Sprinkles

5. Valerie, from Valerie's Attempt at Pondering

6. Connie, from I Started Out As A Child

7. Tauna, from Welcome To The Garden of Egan

Congratulations to some of the beautiful blogs I love to visit.

7 comments:

Garden of Egan said...

Well, thank you very much! I was really enjoying reading about you and what you like. (the eyeshadow mascara thing had me laughing....I'm the same, NO EYES)

You are a sweetie and I will really have to search my brain to think of something.

Laura Lynn said...

Congrats on the award. I love your blog! I'll be following!
Thanks,
Laura

Ann Marie said...

You DO have a beautiful blog!
Congrats on the award! I always love to read new things about you!

Small House said...

A very much deserved blogging award. 5,6,7, ME TO!!!!

Actually, I think we are really allot alike! Love makeup, working hard, and 5, 6, 7!!
Have a great day.
Sandra

Valerie said...

Congrats on your award! I'm glad you won so I could learn more about you. I can't leave my house without make-up so I understand your need for the eye make-up, although I do wear lipstick. :)

Thanks for including me in your award. So nice of you! And I hope I get time soon to check out the other links that I haven't seen yet.

Midwestern gone Idahoan said...

Sondra,
I love learning more about you!! I am now a primary teacher too!! I love being in Primary - but it is a struggle for me! After being home all week with my five kids, it would be nice not to have to be with kids durning church the whole 3 hours! But, I have to say, that I am really enjoying it though! Funny! It is fun to be around the sweet spirts!!

I was noticing how well the kids were during sharing time and thought, wow this is going to be easy!! Then we got to class - wow again - they couldn't be quite!! It was really funny! I think if I hadn't been around children a lot, it would have really made me upset not understanding why they couldn't be quite:) But it really just made me smile!?! I was amazed at the change in the children and how happy they were!! It was a lot of fun to watch the children adn teach them!!

I love reading your blog!! Thanks!

Connie said...

How fun to learn more about you! Thanks for the award. When things slow down here for a minute, I'll think of something juicy to say about me. Oh yes, the sweet and sour chicken looks SO GOOD! I'll try that recipe.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin