Thank the person who kindly passes this to you, and link your award back to them!
List 7 things about yourself
Pass it on to 7 Beautiful Bloggers (used to be 15 from Suzanne's blog - but I'm going with 7)!
1. I work hard every day. In every thing I do, I try to do it to the best of my abilities.
2. I love to be home when I am not working. It is my place of refuge, my haven, a place of happiness for me. There is no other place I'd rather be then home.
3. I am generally a happy person. I try to be kind to those around me and build them up and make others feel my love. It makes me happy when people around me are happy too.
4. I'm not much of a huggy, touchy, feely person. I should hug more, but it really isn't "me".
5. My favorite church calling is working in Primary with children. My MOST favorite calling is Primary Chorister. I DO NOT like to be in Relief Society (sorry). I'd rather be teaching children!
6. I have to wear eye make-up everyday. I need to draw out my eyes to make me not look like a plain Jane. I'm pretty scary with out make-up...lots of people tell me that all the time. I always need eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. I feel naked without it. I do not wear lip stick.. It's my eyes where I like the focus to be. When I speak to people, I look into their eyes. It's weird to me when people can't look into my eyes when they speak to me.
7. I love being a mother. I wish I would have had a boat load of children. I feel the best part of me are my two wonderful sons, Jason and Brady. They have made my life wonderful, marvelous, and pure happiness! I'm very proud of both of them and love them very much!
I'm passing this on to:
1. Rhonda, from Murrays Madhouse
2. Zoey Michelle, from Jolley Family
3. Robyn, from The Royce Family
4. Kimmie, from Pink Cookies with Sprinkles
5. Valerie, from Valerie's Attempt at Pondering
6. Connie, from I Started Out As A Child
7. Tauna, from Welcome To The Garden of Egan
Congratulations to some of the beautiful blogs I love to visit.