Friday, November 6, 2009
Another Blog Award!
Woo Hoo! A blog award from Tauna.
In order to accept this award I'm supposed to answer some questions. They have to be one word answers - I stretched a couple of them.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Friend
4. Your father? Dead
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Huh?
7. Your favorite drink? DietCoke
8. Your dream/goal? Married
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Money
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Debtfree
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Thin
15. Muffins? Raspberry
16. Wish list item? Car
17. Where did you grow up? Pocatello
18. Last thing you did? Cleaned
19. What are you wearing? Capri
20. TV? love
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Blogbuddies
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Hopeful
25. Missing someone? Brady
26. Vehicle? Pontiac
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Winco
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? AM
31. When was the last time you cried? Don't
32. Your best friend? Sons
33. One place that you go to over and over? Becky's
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mother
35. Favorite place to eat? Sizzler
Next, I have to pass this award on to six other bloggers. Thanks Tauna for giving me this.
Shauna at Trying to Stay Calm. She has amaZing give aways and I won!
Becca at Blue Cricket Design. She has wonderful creations and giveaways and I won!
Valerie at Valerie's Attempt at Pondering. Valerie is a great cook and has such a strong spirit that she continually makes me feel the spirit through things she writes!
Bobbi Jo at It's Good to be Queen. Bobbi Jo is such a kid at heart and has too much fun with in her life. Her humor is great. She loves Pink!
Teresa at A Baby changes Everything. She is a pro at decorating Christmas trees. My new favorite site - check it out!
Kado at Our life in Perfect Cadence. I recently found her blog and I think she is one amazing woman and mother.
Hope you all enjoy checking out their blogs!!